White Crow: A peaceful town with strange things abound...

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The exploration (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: The exploration (Open)   Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:11 pm

Ruki poked his head into the doorway, and looked around the old mansion. He looked around searching for someone, but his efforts were fruitless. He opened the door completly and walked in looking around the old, abondaned mansion. He walked into the main room, and looked around at all the cobwebs in the house. He slowly stepped further into the house, the floorboards creaked beneath his weight. He pushed open the double doors at the foot of the steps and looked around at the room. It was obviously the dining room,. He sat down at the table and picked up one of the plate's and looked at himslf. He then stood back up and looked at anothe room by going through a door beside the bookcase. The room was all white and had a white table with a diary on it. He slowly picked up the book, and opened it. He read through the pages slowly, his eyes scanning each page carefully. When he suddenly heard a creaking noise back in the main room....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:43 pm

Miia had seen someone go into the Abandoned Caroline house and, curious, had followed. However, as soon as she stepped into the house, the floor board creaked and she swore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:58 am

Shin slowly closed the diary, and walked back into the main room to see a woman in the rom. He looked her in the eye, and then walked towards her. He quickly closed his shirt, hiding his chest and stomach, and extended out his hand for her to shake.

"Hi, i'm Shin, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:00 am

"Miia," she said curtly, not walking toward him. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:05 am

Shin's yes quickly darted around the room looking for an answer, when he suddenly remembered he still had the diary in his other hand. He quickly hid it in his back pocket, and covered it with his long white jacket. He scratched the back of his head and chuckled, trying to figure out an excuse to explain why he was here.

"I.... got lost. Yea, i got lost on my way home, so i stopped here to ask directions."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:07 am

"Uh-huh." She crossed her arms over her chest and stared at him. "That diary... you shouldn't have it. Nothing in this place is supposed to be disturbed on the orders of Carolina family."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:10 am

Shin gave her a confused look, and then laughed heartily. He shrugged his shoulders, and looked around for a diary.

"What diary are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:11 am

"The one you put in your back pocket, stupid," she hissed, her eyes narrowing into a glare. Holding out her hand, she said, "Give it to me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:18 am

Shin gave her a cold smirk, and flipped backwards. He landed right before a chair, in the center of the room. He gave her a determined look, and then spoke, his voice almost smoother than a newly furnished desk.

"Do you not know who i am?"

Shin pointed at his face with his thumb, and gave her a wide smile.

"Shin Sangokumusou, the lead singer of Gazette, and rated the most beautiful model of Japan, USA, Canada, China, Russia, and Brazil. I don't need to steal some stupid diary."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:21 am

"Who are you?" she asked, giving him a skeptical look. Sighing, she said, "Well, who ever the hell you are, you have no right to steal someone else's diary. So hand it back. I saw you put it in your back pocket and cover it with your coat."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:23 am

Shin finally decided that this girl was to stubborn to give up on the diary. He darted up the steps and to the center of the second floor, and looked down on the girl.

"If you can catch me, then i'll return the diary."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:25 am

She sighed and bolted up the stairs behind him, thinking, These are the time when I wish Rowan wasn't chained to the library. "You do know that you're tresspassing right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:27 am

Shin aerial flipped from atop the steps and landed on his feet back on the first floor. Then he gave her a cold look, and ran towards the door.

"Look, i have my reasons. So back off."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:29 am

She got to the top of the steps and shouted, "Oh yeah? Well I have a reason to protect my family's property!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:09 am

Shin simply blew her off with a swing of his hand, and made his way for the door. He held the book in his hand tightly, hoping she wouldn't get in his way.

"Just stay out of my way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:57 am

She was furious now and screamed loudly, her voice echoing off the walls. Suddenly, the air got very cold and ice started to form on all the doors and windows, latching them shut completly. "Don't blow me off!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:24 pm

Shin quickly covered his ears as the screamed at top of her lungs. He quickly pulled out a handgun from the holster on his left leg which was hidden under his long, white jacket. The diamonds surroundng his left eye began to sparkle a little as he gave her a cold look, and his warm, confident smile became a cold emotionless, straight face.

"You don't know what your doing, just let me go, and i'll return this book later, i swear it Miia."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:30 pm

"I want it back now," she hissed. Ice covered the floor beneath their feet, making it slippery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:54 pm

Shin gave the girl a cold look as he slowly put his gun back in his holster, and placed the book back in his back pocket. He then gave the girl a concerned look, and sighed.

"Miia, ive known you since you were a child. This is my diary... don't you remember? All those timmes we played together and i shared some of my deepest secrets with you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:56 pm

She snorted and shouted, "That is not your diary! I know everything in this house like the back of my hand! Besides, Aunt Lucy's initials are engraved in gold on the front."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:00 pm

Shin gave her a even more concerned look. Then, by force of habit, he uickly read the seventy eigth page fully, reciting every word.

"Dear Diary, today i met the most wonderful man on the earth. His name was.... Ruki. He had the longest, most beautiful blond hair i've ever seen, and his smile was as warm a the sun. I hope he notices me at the school yard tommorow. Signed, Shin Sugokumusou."

H quickly opened up the book and showed her the page that contained those exact words. Then he closed the book, and asked her to let him free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:02 pm

She rolled her eyes and tried to snatch it from his hand. "Give it back and I'll let you go. If not, you're stuck in here with me forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:06 pm

He quickly raised it higher so she would miss the snatch and flipped back again, nearly slipping on his landing.

"Fine, i guess i'll just have to bust my way out of here then."

He leaned back on one leg, and put the book back in his back pocket. Then he slowly raised both his hands motioning for her to come at him. He was going to get out of here somehow, he just had to get past her without losing the diary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:11 pm

She sighed and muttered, "Fine. Your loss." Her anger rose even more and every floor, window, door, and exit in the entire house was frozen, incased in ice. "You can't get out of here now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:14 pm

He tightened his fist, and slendered his eyes giving her an angry look.

"Your asking for a serious ass beating Miia. Just get out of my way, and i'll return the book tommorow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   

Back to top Go down

The exploration (Open)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Crow :: The Town of White Crow :: Abandonded Carolina Mansion-
Jump to: