White Crow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Crow: A peaceful town with strange things abound...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The exploration (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

The exploration (Open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:23 am

He sat up and shrugged his shoulders, pretending to not know what she was talking about. He looked ino her eyes, and blushed a little, then kissed her on the lips, lightly biting her lip. He zipped up his pants, and covered her up ith his jacket. He stood up, and looked around for a room that wasn't haunted.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:32 am

She glared at him and stood up, rubbing her breasts against his arm. "Tell me," she hissed. "Or I won't let you have me."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:34 am

Shin kept his cool, and simply tried his best to ignore the breast. He simply shrugged his shoulders, nd started looking around.

"I don't know. Honest."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:35 am

She shook her head and took his hand, setting it between her legs on her opening. "If you don't tell me, this is the last you're gonna get for a while."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:39 am

He shook his head and shrugged.

"I honestly don't know what it was. I wouldn't lie to you. I couldn't lie to you."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:39 am

"Well what did it say?" she asked, crossing her arms over her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:44 am

"I couldn't make it out."

He crossed his arms after finding a nice room which he couldn't sense any evil prescence inside. He walked in and leaned against the dresser. He pulled out a lighter and a carton of cigarrettes, and put one in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:46 am

"Uh-huh," she said, rolling her eyes. Standing in front of him, she glared up at him, her arms crossed beneath her breasts, pushing them up. "What did it say? It was obvious that you were listening and understood something."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:49 am

He shrugged slightly, as he lit the cigarrette and blew a puff of smoke into the air. He gave her an emotionless look, and put his sunglasses back on to cover his eyes.

"if i heard something, i would have told you."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:51 am

She sighed and said, "Then why do you want to stay here and no head somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:53 am

He shrugged, and then looked at the diary on the floor. He picked it up, confused, but then held it up for her to see.

"We obviously have some connection to this place. So why not stay just incase something important happens?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:54 am

"So something important is going to happen?" she asked. "Like the demon that ate our memories is gonna come back or Aunt Lucy is going to show up again?"
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:57 am

Shin simply shrugged his shoulders, and started reading through the diary with the cigarrette still in his mouth. He flipped through pages, not really paying much attention to Miia in hops of her just giving up.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:57 am

She sighed and pouted a little. "Tell me or I will pester you for the rest of your life."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:01 am

He started to hum the tune he had played on the piano earlier,. As he hummed the song, his eyes became full of depression, and his mood was completly sad. However, he was able to hide it behind his sun glasses. He couldn't help but feel agony and depression loom over him as he continued to hum the song.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:03 am

She sighed and hugged him from behind, kissing his back. "I know you heard something."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:05 am

He suddenly felt like something had stabbed him and fell to his knees holding his chest right over his heart. However, even through the intense pain, he continud to hum the song. A cool breeze blew through the room, and the symbol on Shin's chest began to freeze him all over again. He was shivering from head to toe.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:06 am

"Shin!" She knelt down beside him and hugged him, feeling him shiver. Panicing, she stroked his chest, kissing the tattooed emblem.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:12 am

He felt the warmth return back to his body, and looked at Miia who saved his life. He struggled back to his feet and sat on the edge of the bed. He felt guilty.

"Look at me. I'm pathetic."

After he spoke, he continued to hum the song he played on the piano, when he got the sudden urge to play it again on the piano.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:13 am

She sighed and sat in his lap, kissing him hard. "Stop humming," she said. "I have a feeling it'll make you worse."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:17 am

He stopped humming when he saw the concern in Miia's eyes, and suddenly felt normal again. Then he tried to put the pieces back together, and found an answer he believed was the cause of all this.

"I'm cursed Miia. I do nonthing but cause others misery and pain. Now i see why are memories of eachother were wiped. Mybe it was to place a curse on me, but your family protected you from it by erasing your memories of me. I'm the cause of all this."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:19 am

She stared at him sadly and hugged him close, resting his head on her chest. "I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:22 am

He felt a tear as cold as snow roll down his cheek. He was the cause of so much unhappiness in the small town. He gently got up, and stepped away from her.

"That song is the counter to the curse, however, if the curse is destroyed, then i must die along with it. Maybe it'd be for the best."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:23 am

She got up and pulled him back. "Then we'll live with it," she hissed. "Even if many misfortunes happen, we can still be happy."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:29 am

He looked at her with a sad expression in his eyes as he felt a weird feeling in his chest. Then, he smiled, and ulled away from her. Misery was the answer to it all. In order for the one he loved most to be happy, he had to die. He would be forever cursed, and cause her pain if he didn't disappear. He had to give an ye, for a better one. He wanted more than just a branch for a nest in the forest, and now he had to pay the price. He had to give up all he had, for the other birds to gain their own lives. He had lost the war, and was now, forced to commit seppukku and a diffrent way.

"Some must die for the greater good of others my love."

He ran into the room, and sat down infront of the piano. He slowly began to play the song, and as he did, his tattoo lit up, and turned into solid ice. It began to spread across his chest as long as he played the song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The exploration (Open)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next