White Crow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Crow: A peaceful town with strange things abound...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The exploration (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

The exploration (Open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:31 am

She ran after him and tried to pull him away from the piano. "STOP IT!" she screamed, yanking on his hands. Kissing his chest, tears fell from her eyes and she pounded on him. "Don't do this. Don't leave me alone again."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:34 am

When she kissed his chest, and screamed and begged, and even cried, he stopped playing, and the ice reverted back o its original tattoo. He turned to Miia, and embraced her lovingly, holding her tight.

"Miia, do you want these evil demons to keep entering your home?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:36 am

She hugged him tight and asked, "Does it look like I care? Aunt Lucy protects this house."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:38 am

He then remembered the demon hat attacked them earlier, and only imagined how much stronger they'd get over time. He didn't want o break Miia's heart, but he didn't want her to get hurt because of him.

"Those demons will get stronger Miia. Your aunt can't beat them all when they start attacking in hordes."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:40 am

"Then I'll beat them back," she spat. "I don't care anymore as long as your safe and I'm not alone anymore."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:42 am

He stroked her cheek, and grabbed her by the chin gently. He kissed her on her lips, sending his tongue into her mouth, and then, pulled back from her.

"You have never been alone. I've always been right in your heart. And so is that ghost boy Rowan that everyone says yo speak to. I'm apparently not needed in this world."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:44 am

"Rowan is just a friend," she said sadly, her hands running over his shoulders. "Don't die."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:46 am

Shin thought it over deeply, contemplating suicide, but then gave in to her will. He stood up with her still holding on to him. And kissed her gently.

"Let's go back to my place. We'll order some food when we get there."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:48 am

She smiled weakly and nodded, hugging him tight. Resting her head on his shoulder, she sighed sadly. "Lets."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:50 am

He walked out the door of the house and shut it behind him. The sun was setting slowly when they wen outside, and a gentle breeze blew through the area. He pulled out his car keys, and unlocked the doors to his car. He was going to have to start a whole new life, but he wouldn't mind doing that.

"All the girls at your school are going to be jealous of you."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:52 am

She laughed and said, "Let them be. It will be good for them."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:54 am

He walked her to the car, and opened the door for her. Once she got in, he shut the door, got in on the otherside, and started up the car. Then he backed up, and took off towards his home, where the wo would be able to live happily, despite this ugly curse placed on him.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:31 pm

[TOPIC END]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The exploration (Open)   The exploration (Open) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The exploration (Open)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8