White Crow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Crow: A peaceful town with strange things abound...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Beginning?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

A New Beginning? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:35 pm

He looked at her conused when she got out the car, and stepped out behind her. He shivered as the snow bit away at his body.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:36 pm

Taking his hand, she forded the river, crossing it easily. "There is a spot I want to show you."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:38 pm

He ran behind her, still shivering and wondering why they were running outside.... naked o.o. He then yelled over the howling wind.

"Why didn't we put on our clothes first?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:41 pm

She laughed and said, "Don't worry. The place I'm taking you to is really warm. Besides, you wont' need clothes." She led him around a bend in the river and suddenly, there appeared a hot spring, steam wafting up from its hot water. "See what I mean. No one knows about this place, so there is no need to worry."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:44 pm

Shin stopped behind her and saw the hot springs, but for some reason, he felt warm just by touching her hand. He smild a little, and then, he remembered when the two first met, hismemories returning to him slowly.

[cplor=green]"At first, you didn't like me very much, i bet you ven hated me, but now look at us."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:45 pm

She laughed as she stepped into one of the hot springs, sighing happily when the warm water rushed over her. Sinking in, she turned to him and said, "Come on. Get in here before I drag you in." Swimming over to him, she bit at his ankles playfully.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:49 pm

Shin chuckled slightly, and stepped in slowly sitting down and sighing as the warm water covered his body. He swam over to Miia and started to kiss her passionately, sliding his tongue into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:51 pm

She moaned into the kiss, but quickly broke it off, jumping over him to splash into the water. "I want to play a game," she laughed. "You have to catch me."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:55 pm

Shin smiled and agreed to play the game. He swam after her, trying his best to catch her. He splashed through the water as a distraction, and dove underneath, going up to her legs.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:56 pm

She squeeked when he grabbed her legs, falling back onto a rock shelf made in the stone. Laughing, she pulled him onto her, kissing him roughly as her legs wrapped around his waist. "You caught me pretty quick."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:59 pm

He kissed her back gently, and wrapped his arms around her body. He felt like the happiest man in the world when he as with her, and never wanted to let go of her.

"I just couldn't bare the thought of losing you."

He smiled gently again before kissing her hard.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:02 pm

She smiled and kissed him back. "Don't worry. You won't." She rubbed her opening against his abs and asked, blushing a little, "Would you um... do that thing that we were doing this morning in the shower? The licking and biting..."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:04 pm

He chuckled slightly before going under the water, and started to lick her opening, and sucked at it while lightly nibbiling it at some points.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:06 pm

She groaned and sat up on the ledge of the spring, allowing him to sit on the rock shelf. Throwing her head back, she hands dug into his hair, pulling him closer. "More."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:09 pm

He stuck his mouth into her opening even more, pushing his tongue deeper inside of her, licking her warm juices.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:10 pm

She panted, her legs shaking as she spread them further apart. Throwing back her head, some of the water ran down between her breasts. Moaning as he licked, she started to grind her hips.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:13 pm

He continued to lick her juices, until he finally put his whole mouth on her opening, and sucked them down his throat. At the sametime, he put his hand back down on his manhood, and started to rub it.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:14 pm

She pulled him closer, her hands forcing him to lick harder as her hips ground against his mouth. "I want to come like this."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:16 pm

He licked her harder and faster as she pushed his head into her opening. He smiled and continued to lick her there, faster and shoving his tongue in as far as it could go.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:17 pm

Her opening tightened around his tounge as she came. Screaming his name, her hips pounded faster, her juices flowing into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:19 pm

When she finally came, it bursted into his mouth, he let the warm come slide down his throat. When she finally stopped, he started to cum aswell, and threw his head back. He finally stopped, and gave her a sexy smile.

"That was perfect."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:21 pm

Laughing weakly, she nodded and fell back into the water beside him.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:22 pm

Shin got back into the water ext to her, floating on his back. He looked at the dark clouded sky filled with snowflakes, and laughed a little.

"It's beautiful. This is why i stayed in White Crow."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:26 pm

She glanced up at the sky and smiled. "You're right. It is pretty."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:34 pm

Shin sat up and stepped up out of the hotspring. He then looked around trying to find his way out.
"We should get going, it's getting late i bet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning?
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Crow :: The Town of White Crow :: Residential Area-
Jump to: