White Crow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Crow: A peaceful town with strange things abound...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Beginning?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

A New Beginning? - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:07 pm

"More than this?" she moaned as he grew inside of her. "How so?" She nibbled on his ear.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:21 pm

He came inside of her, and then gave her a sentimental look.

"I want to be more than boyfriend and girlfriend..."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:23 pm

She moaned when he came inside her and wrapped her legs around him to keep him in her. Looking at him, she said, "Okay..."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:27 pm

He continued to move slowly, and then raised an eyebrow.

"But you don't even know hat i'm talking about yet..."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:28 pm

Smiling, she nibbled at his jawline and whispered, "I was just asking for you to continue... it was just an 'okay... i get that... continue.'"
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:34 pm

He sighed, and then closed his eyes tightly bore asking the biggest question he has ever asked before.

"Will you marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:35 pm

She blinked and lay back against the bed, her arms snaking around his neck. "I'm still seventeen..."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:41 pm

He knew what she meant, but then again, what if they just got married yet not officially.

"Not officially, just... your right. Your young, just forget i ever mentioned it."

He finally got up from the bed, and pu on his robe. He walked over to the dresser, and picked up his pack of cigarrettes, and pulled one out. He placed it in his mouth, and lit it up with a match, and started to smoke.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:44 pm

Sitting up, she moaned softly from how sore she was. She looked over at him sadly and got out of bed, hugging him from behind. "I was just reminding you," she whispered. "But my birthday is... in two months..."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:48 pm

He pulled the cigarrette out of his mouth and sighed. Then he looked back, and hugged her back.

"It's okay, you don't need to apoligize. I was foolish to think of something when your still young. I want you to live life up to the fullest. I'll probably just be a memory in a year or so."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:49 pm

She narrowed her eyes and said, "I doubt that."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:52 pm

He laughed, and placed his cigarrette in the ashtray. Then he opened the mini refrigarator, and pulled out two bottles of water. He handed one to Mii, and slowly sipped his.

"Doubt, something i seem to be full of. I know exactly how you feel Miia. But your young, love isn't going to appear like this. I'mnot good enough for you, and i'm just a fling for you right now. Your mind may say otherwise, but your heart is what holds the truth."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:53 pm

She narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms. "My mind is the one that tells me to not get involved, but my heart thinks the opposite. You're switching the two around."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:57 pm

[siz=9]He laughed and placed his cigarrette back in his mouth. Then he ipped his water before answering her.

"How about this, you get some rest and tell me what you think when you wake up? If you still want to be with me, then all my doubt will go away."[/size]
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:59 pm

She laughed a little and said, "Only if you sleep too." Brushing her hand across his cheek, she added, "You seem tired."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:03 pm

He shook his head slowly and sipped his water.

"Nah, i'll be fine, i just need a drink. Plus i have alot of work that needs to be done."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:05 pm

She sighed and said, "Alright... alrightl..." She turned away and lay down on the bed, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:08 pm

He walked out of the room, and put his clothing back on. He picked up his wine bottle in the kitchen, and started going over some papers, sipping the wine lightly. When he noticed it was getting really late, he wlked to h bedroom, and checked on Miia. She was still sleeping, and then he walked back to the elevator, and pressed the button. He sat before the elevator door, waiting for it to arrive.[/size]
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:09 pm

Sighing in her sleep, she rolled onto her side, burying her face in her pillow. Her dreams were peaceful and bright.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:11 pm

The elevator doors open, and the loud ding noise from the elevator stopping came. He picked up a luggage bag, and then looked at the ground for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:12 pm

Slowly, Miia's eyes opened and she sat up, yawning as she stretched her arms over her head.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:17 pm

Shin stepped onto the elevator, his cigarrette in his mouth, and he leaned back and pressed the floor lobby button.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:19 pm

Pulling on a robe, she sighed softly and headed to the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror. She heard something behind her and turned around. "Shin?" she asked softly, blinking when she saw no one. Backing away, she closed the door and slid down it, hugging her knees to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:23 pm

Shin felt around his pockets for his phone, btu remembered he left it on the dining room table. He pressed the button that took him back up to their room. When the elevator opened, he walked inside, but noticed Miia was nowhere to be seen. He called out her name quietly, and picked up his cell phone.

"Miia? Miia, are you still here?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:29 pm

She heard Shin's voice, but didn't dare speak or move. Shivering with fear, she hid her face in her arms and let her power flow out, ice spreading across the floor and seeping out from under the door and around the edge of the windows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning?
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Crow :: The Town of White Crow :: Residential Area-
Jump to: