White Crow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Crow: A peaceful town with strange things abound...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Beginning?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

A New Beginning? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:21 pm

Shin kissed her lightly, and then looked around for Angelina. He as confused on who's side she was, and what her true purpose was, but he intended on finding out.

"Angelina, what did you whisper to Miia?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:23 pm

Angelina asked, "You mean before I kidnapped her?"
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:24 pm

Shin nodded slightly, and pulled away from Miia to face Angelina directly.

"Hai, i mean yes."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:27 pm

"It was about my death," Angelina said softly, her eyes narrowing a little.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:31 pm

Shin nodded slowly before wrapping one arm around Miia, and then he kissed her lightly.

"Tell me about it Angelina. WHo did killed you? I swear, as your future brother in law, i'll et whoever did this to you, and make them pay."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:33 pm

Angelina sighed and said, "No one killed me. I killed myself."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:35 pm

Shin felt stupid for forgetting about her noose around her neck, and placed his hand on his back, and lit his hand on fire as to burn himself for acting so stupid.

"Why did you kill yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:38 pm

"I had lost a toy and felt sad and someone preyed upon my sadness... they made me think i had nothing and watched as i hung myself, following their instructions."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:39 pm

Shin put the fire out, and then walked infront of Angelina, and knelt down infront of her. He placed a hand on her shoulder, and gave her a sad look.

"Who did this to you?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:41 pm

Angelina shook her head. "I don't remember clearly... all I remember is their blond hair."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Shin's eyes grew wide, and his breath began to shudder. He fell back, and then punched a whole in the ground.

"So, it was him. He did this to you? I'll kill him, torturing a poor young girl like you..."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:44 pm

"Who are you talking about?" Miia asked, glancing at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:50 pm

Shin snapped back into reality, and quickly shook his head. He stood up slowly, and then brushed himself off.

"It's nonthing, i just thought out loud, forgive me, please."

Shin's eyes becam hidden by his hair, and he smiled devilishly, making sure it wasn't viible by bowing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:50 pm

Miia blinked but let it slide. She was used to Shin's strange outbursts by now.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:54 pm

Shin turned his devilish smile back into a saddened frown, and he arose back to his feet. He walked over to Miia, and handed her a note.

"Those are directions to my friends house. Noone will find you there, you hurry, i have some business i have to take care of."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:59 pm

"Again?" Miia sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:01 pm

Shin smirked when sirens and barking dogs could b heard not too far away. He quickly ushered Miia towards the door.

"I'll meet you there, just go."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:01 pm

She sighed and glanced back at him once before leaving, clutching the paper tightly.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:03 pm

Shin kissed her gently before ushering her to go on. Then he sighed, and pulled out a gun, and stood at the front door of the small cabin.

"I can't let her get dragged into this."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:05 pm

Miia checked the address and ran in the direction of it.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:11 pm

Shin started opening fire on the cops, and lasted a good twenty minutes before too many of them were swarming in on the area. He ran out the backdoor, but was shot in the arm. He tripped, but managed to get back up, and get safely away.A or so he thought. He was leaving a trail of blood, so he quickly wrapped his belt around the wound, and took off again, heading for the large mansion belonging to Miku, his childhood friend.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:13 pm

Miia arrived on the doorstep, not sure what to think as she rung the doorbell.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:20 pm

A young male opened the door, and ushered her inside. He helped her over to where most of the heat was at, and then fixed her a little food and some water.

"You must be Miia. I'm Miku, Shin's ex boyfriend."

Shin came inside slowly, holding his wounded arm. Miku didn't change his happy expression, instead he just pointed at the bathroom, and Shin walked inside and shut the door.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:32 pm

"Boyfriend?" Miia asked as she rubbed her hands together.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:45 pm

Miku clapped hi hands, and the back up generator kicked in. The electricity came back on, and Miku sat up against the couch next to Miia. He gave her a cute smile, and then raised an eyebrow.

"You didn't know that he was bi? Your lucky to have him."

Shin came out of the bathroom, still shirtless and wrapped in bandages, and hugged Miku gently. Then he sat next to Miia, and sighed.

"I owe you for taking us in Miku-chan."

Miku shook his head, and handed the two a glass of wine.

"It was my pleasure. Hey, how come you never told her about us?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next