White Crow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Crow: A peaceful town with strange things abound...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rowan's Boredom (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:52 pm

He sighed sadly, and then opened his eyes back up.

"Rowan, don't let her destroy her life because of me. I mean it."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:54 pm

"I don't think she would be the one ruining her life..." Rowan said softly. He flipped to another page and showed him the picture that was on it. It was of a large black dog that looked as though it were made of shadowy mist, its eyes a blazing red. "He would."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:56 pm

Shin gave him a confused lok, and then pushed the book down out of his face.

[olor=green]"I thought you said the curse would break if i killed the lady wer wolf thing..."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:58 pm

He nodded and said, "We both know that the Wolverine ate her memories too. If you died because of him, he would be responsible for destroying her life... he would be taking the thing that means more to her than anything else... her reason for living. Miia had lived a rather lonely life, as I'm sure you've realized by now."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:03 pm

Shin sighed, he was at crossroads, lost, confused, and didn't understand what he could do. He sat down and placed his hand on his head, his head throbing from the major headache he was having.

"What am i gonna do?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:05 pm

"Kill the Wolverine King's woman... but don't get killed in the process... that is all you can do."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:08 pm

Shin sighed, not knowing if he could take the creature on by himself. Then he remembered that Rowan was a ghost.

"Rowan, can't you and her family protect her? I can unlink you to this library, and you can stay with her and protect her. And if she lives in the mansion, she will be protected by her family."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:09 pm

Rowan gave him a sad look and said, "No matter what anyone does, she cannot be hidden from herself."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:17 pm

Shin sighed, not knowing what to do anymore. Was he to run off and fight the demon? Or continue running for all of eternity?

"Where does the lady wolf live?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:18 pm

"She lives near the river... but she is not a wolf..."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:22 pm

Shin gave him an akward look, bfore motioning for him to go on.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:25 pm

He flipped the page and showed him a painting of a tall, blond woman. "Helen Carolina... Miia's other aunt."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:28 pm

Shin's eyes grew wide, and he quickly sat up. He couldn't kill Miia's aunt, she'd never forgive him. But if he didn't, the two would be haunted forever.

"What am i going to do."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:29 pm

"She fell in love with the Wolverine King many years ago and ran away with him. Her entire family hates her... she isn't even recognized as a Carolina anymore."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:01 pm

Shin pulled out his gun, and loaded it.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:05 pm

Rowan glanced at the gun and said, "You'll need to be careful though. While Miia has the ability to freeze, she has the ability to electrocute... so don't get too close."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:11 pm

Shin simply snapped his finger, and a small flame appeared floating above his fingers. He stared at the fire, and gave Rowan a cocky smrk.

"I'll butn her untill she's not even ashes anymore."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:12 pm

Rowan shrugged and said, "I'm just warning you... don't get too cocky. The Carolina women are trained to fight from a very young age."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:18 pm

He simply chuckled before snapping his hands again, making the fire grow larger.

"Trust me, i know a few moves myself, how else am i going to protect myself from kidnappers?"

He twirled the fire around his hand, playing with it like a child.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:19 pm

"I believe you," Rowan said, reading the page on Helen. "She is even more powerful than Miia."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:24 pm

Shin simply stood up and put the fire out before giving owan an unconcerned look.

"When i'm finished with her, she won't even be recognized. So she's stronger than Miia? I am stronger than her too, and i'd probably just crush her within a snap."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:25 pm

"Helen was the strongest Carolina ever... in the history of their family," Rowan said. "Miia is considered the second strongest, even ahead of Lucy."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:31 pm

Shin simply tossed a freball in his hand, listening to Rowan go on and on about how strong this woman was supposed to be.

"I guess that makes me the strongest in the family now."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:33 pm

Rowan glanced up and blinked. "In the family?"
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:35 pm

Shin nodded, and then reached into his pocket and pulled out a small lavender box.

"I'm going to attack this woman in three months. But, before i do, i'm going to propose to Miia."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rowan's Boredom (Open)
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next