White Crow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Crow: A peaceful town with strange things abound...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Beginning?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

A New Beginning? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:06 am

Shin smiled and then walked back over into another room, and caled someone else.

"I really should get two diffrent phones..."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:59 am

Picking up a brush, she started to comb through her hair, which had knotted a little while she'd slept. Yawning slightly, she looked at herself in the mirror and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Shin hang up his phone, and then walked into the bathroom. He noticed Miia and looked at her in the mirror. He gently smiled beore taking his cigarrette out of his mouth, and wrappin his arms around her waist. He leaned in slightly, making himself level with her height, and kissed her cheek as he slowly moved his hands down her skirt.

"You know, most people, inclding my manager, call me stupid to parade you around like i do. But i just can't seem to resist your personality and beauty. I must really learn to contain my love, shouldn't i?"

Shin chuckled slightly as he looked at her, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:14 pm

She laughed and said, "I don't mind. I like to see what you're up to. Besides, I don't feel like I'm being paraded around."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:36 pm

Shin kissed her cheek gently, and then threw his cigarrette out the window. He gently rubbed her panties, teasing her as he kissed her lips this time.

[colo=green]"Good, i don't want you to feel like your being pressured by anything."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:56 pm

Moaning softly into their kiss, she swayed her hips from side to side slowly. "I'm not feeling pressured at all."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:07 pm

Shin turned her around, and kised her deeply as he pulled out his manhood, and pulled her panties down and entered her opening, thrusting upward fastly.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:09 pm

She gasped as he entered her, rocking her hips into him fast and hard. Breaking their kiss, she shoved his head down towards her breasts which were still covered by her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:19 pm

Shin removed her shirt, and started to lick her nipples, still thrusting with great speed. At that moment, he lefted up her legs, and started to thrust forward into her opening, still sucking on her nipples and twisting them with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:20 pm

Wrapping her legs around his waist tightly, she moaned and threw back her head, grinding faster as he thrusted into her. His hands played with her breasts, making her gasp and groan.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:22 pm

Shin started to lick her beasts and kiss them, twisting her nipples still as he started to thrust even faster. He then felt himself start to cum, but held it back. He started to thrust faster, waiting for her to cum to elease inside her.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:26 pm

She groaned when he kissed between her breasts, her hips bucking hard against him. Closing her eyes, she moaned, "I feel... great..."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:29 pm

Shin thrusted harder and kissed her deeply. His fingers massaging her breasts roughly.

"I'm going to come."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:30 pm

She moaned into their kiss, wrapping her arms around the back of his neck to pull him closer. "Then come..."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:32 pm

Shin thrusted hard one time, and released inside of her, but didn't stop thre. He kept going, thrusting faster and faster untill he was panting heavily, trying to catch his breath. At that sametime, he kissed her deeply, pushing her head into him, ausing the kiss to become deeper.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:34 pm

Her legs tightened around him when he came into her and she moaned, rolling her head to the side as he kept pounding into her. Kissing him deeply, she slid her tounge into his mouth, moving her hips faster and harder to match his rythem.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:38 pm

He massaged her breasts roghly, clutching them tightly. Then he felt himself come again, yet he refused to stop. He lifted her up, and sat down and egged her to continue.

"Faster!"
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:40 pm

She felt him release into her again and picked up her pace, riding him as fast as she could. Sweat dripped down her back as she kissed down his jaw bone and neck.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:41 pm

He felt himself sweating, but kept going. He started to kiss her nec, all the way down to her breasts, and started to suck on them. He started to thrust upward with his hips, pushing his manhood farther into her.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:43 pm

Grabbing his hips, she thrust him into her harder, moaning as he took her breast into his mouth and suckled. Kissing his shoulder, she moved faster, nearing the edge.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:44 pm

He felt himself coming close to releasing again, but held back. He continued to thrust faster, bouncing her on his manhood. He then kissed deeply, and massasged the top of her opening with his finger.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:46 pm

She hit the edge quickly, breaking their kiss to scream his name as she came, pounding onto him as fast and as hard as she could. Throwing back her head, she screamed again and collapsed against his chest, panting hard.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:47 pm

He came with her, screaming her name as he came inside of her and she came on him. She fell on his chest panting, but he wanted more. He lifted her chin wih two fingers, and kissed her gently.

"Will you suck it?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:49 pm

Still panting, she slid off of him and knelt down in front of the chair he was sitting in. Spreading his legs, she licked from his base to the tip, whispering, "Gladly."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:52 pm

He moaned lightly as she licked his manhood, and he laid his head back, sighing in relief.

"It feels perfect, your warm tongue."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning?
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Crow :: The Town of White Crow :: Residential Area-
Jump to: