White Crow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Crow: A peaceful town with strange things abound...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Beginning?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

A New Beginning? - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:27 pm

A shiver ran up her spine and she closed her eyes, letting her head drop. "I'm... not sure..."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:30 pm

Kei patted hr on the shoulder, and then lifted her head back up by pushing at her chin gently.

"I need a more direct answer Miia."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:31 pm

Another shiver ran through her and she whispered, "I would have to lock myself up in the mansion to wait for my death..."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:32 pm

He nodded slowly before starting up the car, and drove back towards the house.

"Maybe you can find a clue in his suitcase."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:34 pm

She glanced over at Kei, blinking before she looked out the window, lost in her own thoughts. She knew what would happen if Shin died... her powers would turn on her and slowly, tear apart her heart and organs, freezing her in a block of ice forever.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:37 pm

Ki smiled warmly, although his eyes were full of sorrow.

"Shin and i grew up without parents. They were killed one day by a couple of people who tried to rob a bank. Shin raised me by himself, and now that he's almost gone..... you just have to try and move on Miia. You know, think of what Shin would want you to do."

Tears began to fall from Kei's eyes slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:39 pm

"What Shin would want me to do and what I have to do are completly different things," she hissed coldly. "My future has been decided since I was born with my powers."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:42 pm

Kei stopped the car, and looked at her and screamed.

"So you really think Shin wants to lose you!! His path was created for him, he had no decision no choices. Losing mom and dad, then gaining these powers, this curse, and then losing his own soul and eart.... he wasn't given a choice, not one damn choice. "
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:43 pm

She glanced over at him, the color draining from her eyes to leave them a silvery gray. "Do you think I chose to be like this? Do you think I chose to guard my aunt's soul... to be given the job of destroying my other aunt?! Do you think I want to let my powers rip my body to peices!?"
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:45 pm

Kei simply sighed, and lookd over at the house. Then he looked back at her, his eyes full of hate.

"If he hadn't of met you, he never would of had to deal with all of this."

Kei stepped out of the car and slammed the door.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:46 pm

Miia got out of the car, but walked out into the woods, not keeping track of where she was going. He is right... and I know it.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:49 pm

Shin stood before the lake that reminded him of what happened when he heard a stick break behind him. His hands quickly engulfed themselves in fire, but then he noticed it was Miia. He saw her saddened face and walked over to her.

"Miia, what's wrong."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:49 pm

Miia looked up and saw him, but stopped in her tracks and walked away, not wanting him to see her as she was.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:52 pm

Shin grabbed her arm and pulled her into his chest. He shook slightly from being out in the cold in nonthing but tight leather pants, but he didn't care about the cold. All he really cared about was Miia.

"Miia, tell me, what's wrong."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:54 pm

She tried to pull away from him. "Its all my fault... let me go..."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:58 pm

Shin refused to let her go, but she managed to break free, tripping him up. SHin fell backwards on the cold snow, and scratched his arm on the thornbush.

"Miia...... you hate me don't you. Kei, he told you it was all your fault didn't he.... he's wrong. It's my fault..... if i hadn't of came to the house, and just gave you back that book, then you wouldn't be cursed."

Shin felt his heart began to race, and he struggled back to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:59 pm

She shook her head. "I don't hate you... but it is my fault. If I hadn't forced you to have sex with me, you wouldn't have to worry about me so much..."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:01 pm

He shook his head, and then walked over to her slowly. He kissed her gently, and then walked towards the river.

"No, i was the one that forced you. I revealed the marks, and then i put myself on you."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:02 pm

"No... I forced myself on you... it was all my fault," she whispered, fighting back tears. "I don't want you to die because of me." She turned away and started to walk off into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:06 pm

Shin wanted to go and do like he planned, but his heart forced him to go after her. He walked up behind her, and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into him.

"I remember that day perfectly Miia. It was my fault i hadn't of forced you to kiss me, then you wouldn't be cursed..."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:08 pm

Shaking her head, she tried to break away again, but she didn't have the strength to. "Everything is my fault... everything...."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:41 pm

Shin saw how much his attitude played such a large role on her, and then lowered his head and held her tightly.

"No, it's neither of our fault. We were meant to be together, no matter what anyone says."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:48 pm

"But... You keep saying that you need to die... and its all my fault," she said, staring down at the snow.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:03 pm

Shin shook his head as he pulled her into him tightly, and then looked up at the sky, the sun piercing down through the trees.

"No, i must live, for you."

He kissed her deeply and smiled into their kiss, understanding his purpose in life.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:06 pm

She kissed him back and a single tear fell across her cheek. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she buried her face in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning?
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Crow :: The Town of White Crow :: Residential Area-
Jump to: