White Crow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Crow: A peaceful town with strange things abound...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rowan's Boredom (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:46 am

Once Shin head Rowan say there were two ssters of Lucy Carolina, only one thought went through his mind. How did he want to die? He knew that he couldn't take on all three and then be expected to kill the werewolf king. He'd die no matter what happened.

"Earlier, you said that Miia couldn't be protected from herself. What did you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:02 am

"Its a family trait that all of them carry. Thats why none of the couples ever get divorced. If they loose someone that important to them, their powers turn against the and slowly kill them," Rowan explained. "However, all you need to worry about is fighting Helen. Lucy and Maria side with Miia completly."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:37 pm

Shin nodded slowly, feeling his stomach twist and turn. If he died, he would be taking a life, but if he lived, he'd just be taking a life, and ruining another one. No matter what, he was going to end up hurting Miia.

"I see..."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:02 pm

Rowan shrugged and looked down at the book in his hands. "And also, I don't think she would survive without you."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:06 pm

Shin looked up at him, and then his eyes slowly slendered.

"You like her."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:08 pm

Rowan shook his head. "I like her as a friend, nothing more, though she is important to me. I am chained here, a soul lost in time and she is the one person who keeps me company."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:11 pm

Stood up and rolled his eyes, he knew that Rowan liked her, and simply placed the book back. He then sat down, and smoked another cigarrette.

"Sure, that gives you lenty of reason for you not to like her."

He said sarcasticly as he smoked his cigarrette. He took a short drag before blowing smoke into the air, and then chuckled slightly.

"I think she's being forced to love me..."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:12 pm

Rowan snorted and said, "Those curse tattoos you have don't do that. Its her own heart at work."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:15 pm

Shin simply scoffed at ROwan's comment and took another short drag of his cigarrete before putting it out.

"Then why didn't we fall in love untill i regained my memory?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:16 pm

"My guess is that the Wolverine King stole all of your memories of each other for a reason... so you couldn't be together," Rowan explained.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:19 pm

Shin shook his head before leaning back, and closing his eyes slowly, remembering their confrontation back at the mansion.

"No, it's not possible. She and i talked and everything, but she never loved me untill after we had sex. I feel like i forced her into all of this."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:19 pm

"You guys had sex?" Rowan asked, scoffing a little.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:22 pm

Shin slid the case on the table, and stood up.

"Just forget it. Look, just make sure, tha you find a way to make her closer to someone else."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:23 pm

Rowan sighed and rolled his eyes. "You really don't understand girls do you?"
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:27 pm

Shin had a smart comment on that, but simply pulled himself away from it.

"You just get her to find someone else. You see how badly i could end up hurting her, so why not be a friend and steer her to someone better?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:28 pm

Shaking his head, Rowan said, "Miia is more complex than that. If I even try, she will know what I'm doing and probably never talk to me again."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:31 pm

Shin sighed as he leaned up against the wall. Was there anyway to outsmart her? Then it struck him, what if he could introduce her to someone who was exacly like him.

"If i can find someone who is just like me..."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:32 pm

Rowan shrugged. "Don't drag me into it. I'd rather keep my friends. What I don't get is why you want to die."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:34 pm

Shin smiled sadly before yawning slightly.

"Look at me Rowan. All i can cause is pain and agony, what reason do i have to live? Why should i live if all i do is drag others into despair?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:35 pm

"If you caused that much pain and agony, you would have been locked up in an insane assylum by now..."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:40 pm

Shin chuckled and then looked at the floor nodding his head.

"Maybe, but then again, i'm so famous they'd just call it stress so i could keep making them money. I guess, i'm just a tool, a tool that will become broken and thrown away someday."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:41 pm

"By the industry yes, but not by other people who love you.. you have a brother don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:43 pm

Shin nodded slowly, and slid to the floor and hid his face in his hands.

"What of him?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:45 pm

"If you were a tool that would eventually be thrown away, he would have already given up on you and left you long ago."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:47 pm

Shin simply sighed and then buried his face deeper into his hands.

"Pfft, he hates me. Ever since i told him to fuck off, he's hated me. The only reason he even gives a damn is because he feels that he owes me for raising him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rowan's Boredom (Open)
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next