White Crow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Crow: A peaceful town with strange things abound...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rowan's Boredom (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:36 pm

Rowan blinked again and asked, "May I?" He motioned to the box.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:37 pm

Shin handed the box to Rowan, and leaned up against the wall pulling out his carton of cigarrettes.

"may i?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:39 pm

Rowan took the box and looked at the ring, nodding. "She'll love it," he said, handing the box back to him. "And I can tell you she'll say yes. She's just waiting for her birthday."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:42 pm

Shin lit the cigarrette, and took a short drag before taking the box and plain it back in his pocket. He chuckled and looked at the ground with a sad smile on his face.

"Yea, hopefully your right."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:43 pm

"I know Miia better than she does," he said. "I can assure you of her intentions."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:52 pm

He shook his head and tossed the case onto the table and chuckled slightly.

"What was i thinking? She's not gonna say yes."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:53 pm

Rowan snatched up the case and handed it back to him. "You love her don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:55 pm

He nodded slowly, but then closed his eyes in pain.

"I cheated on her, i betrayed her trust, i'm no better than the regular scum that trioed to touch her."

He threw the case on the ground and stormed out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:01 pm

Rowan rolled his eyes and pulled Shin back into the room. Throwing him up against the wall, he took him by the colllar and hissed, "I'm trying to help you here. If you think like that, you'll just end up hurting her... And I don't want to see my best fried hurt."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:06 pm

Shin said nonthin and simply looked away fro Rowan. He knew that Rowan was right, but he just ouldn't accept it. He isn't good enough for her, he's a low life, scum he's lucky she even gave him a second look. Just the thought of this angered him.

"Look, let's face it, she'd be better off without me."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:07 pm

Rowan's anger came exploding out of him as he punched Shin straight in the face. "You really don't care about her, do you? You're just using her to get what you want. You just are using her to sate your sexual demons."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:10 pm

Shin grabbed Rowan by th throat and his free hand became engulfed in flame. His eyes burned with rage as h tightened his grip.

"If you ever say that again, i'll drag your ass to hell, and show you a real demon."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:12 pm

Rowan nodded and backed away. "I'm good to see that you do care. If you really want to be happy and make her happy, you'd better marry her."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:16 pm

Shin simply picked up tthe case and sat down and started flipping through the book. He needed more information.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:33 pm

Rowan sat up on the work table and took another book out of the box, flipping through it.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:35 pm

Shin continued to flip through the pages untill he stumbled across his name in a list of names connected to the Carolina's names.

"Rowan, why is my name in here?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:36 pm

Rowan shrugged. "Not sure... Let me see it."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:39 pm

Shin handed him the book, and then his eyes caught glimps of the case. He opened the case up slowly, and then looked at the ring inside, thinking about Miia.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:40 pm

Rowan looked at the list of names, his eyebrows furrowing. "Looks like a list of people who have been involved in accidents also involving the family. But it looks like a list of people who have married into the family as well."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:43 pm

Shin quickly snapped bck into reality when ROwan spoke, and tried to figure out what he was talking about.

"What does any of that have to do with me?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:45 pm

Rowan shrugged. "It seems that there was some accident that you were involved in... and somehow the Carolinas were part of it too... says next to your name that you almost drowned in the river."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:49 pm

Shin remembered the incident and then nodded slowly.

"But what does that have to do with the family?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Rowan shrugged and said, "I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:20 pm

Shin cursed beneath his breath and piked up another book with the Carolina name on it.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:23 pm

Rowan flipped through another book and found the legend of Lucy Carolina. "Here is all the info about her... and her two sisters."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rowan's Boredom (Open)
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next