White Crow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Crow: A peaceful town with strange things abound...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Beginning?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

A New Beginning? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:20 am

He simply shook his head, and drove back to the house in complete silence.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:21 am

She watched him drive, her eyes softening happily.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:23 am

When they finally got back to the house, Shin simply walked inside, and threw he keys on the table and threw his shoes next to the cupboard. The he walked into the kithen, and picked up a knife. He looked a his reflection in it, and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:26 am

She saw him walk into the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Shin?"
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:32 am

Shin ignored Miia, and placed the knife on his wrist, and slit it open. He hissed at the stinging pain, but then jut pulled out a cigarrette, and started to smoke it not caring about the wound.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:34 am

"Shin?" she asked again, knocking. Sighing, she slid down the door, siting in front of it.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:38 am

He opened the door to see Miia sitting on the floor, and finally answered, his hand drenched in is blood.

"Yea, what is ti?"

He placed his cigarrette back in his mouth, and looked down on the girl.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:41 am

She glanced up and saw his hand, quickly standing. "What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:45 am

He gave her a confused look, and walked into the kitchen, his hand steel bleeding. He started digging hrough the drawers, and looked for some bandages.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:46 am

"What did you do?" she asked. "Did you... cut yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:49 am

He simply said nonthing until he pulled out a pack of bandages, and opened the box after putting out his cigarrette. Then he lookd up at her as he wrapped his arm.

"No."

His eyes were hidden from view thanks to his sunglases, and his face was emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:50 am

"Then why the hell is your arm bleeding?" she asked, motioning to his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:53 am

He simply shrugged, and picked up a bottle of red wine. He started to drink it all down, keeping an emotionless face as he leaned up against the counter.

"I don't know and i don't care."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:56 am

She snorted and said, "Well I care." Crossing her arms under her chest, she said, "Come on, Shin. Don't do this to yourself."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:59 am

He slendered his eyes behind his glasses, and finally felt something take over his body. He felt like he was full of sorrow, and like everyone was against him.

"Why don't you just go home? It's not like you actually love me anyway. It's these freaking mrks that is attracting you to me, not your heat."

He threw himself onto the couch in the iving room, holding another knife in his had, ready to cut himself again.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:02 am

Her jaw clenched and her eyes narrowed into a glare as she punched him straight in the face. "What the hell is wrong with you?" she screamed. Pulling down the neckline of her shirt to show him the mark, she screamed, "This fucking thing has nothing to do with this."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:05 am

Shin simply took the punch as if it was nonthing, and felt himself grow colder, but did not pay much attention to it. Then, he slowly cut his wrist again, and showed not the slightest emotion before responding to her comment.

"Pity does me no good, just go back and protect your house. Those memories we are gaining are probably from the demon who cursed me. It is all probably just a trap."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:08 am

She kicked the knife out of his hand and yanked him up off the couch. "Pity!" she screamed, her teeth clenching. "You're the one who is pitying yourself! I give you none of my pity, only my concern. And God damn you Shin!" Shoving him away, she crossed her arms, trying to calm herself. "Do not do this."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:12 am

Shin simply fell to the ground, and his glasses fell off. When his gasses fell off of his face, a small cut was right beneth his eye from the knife. He gave her a emotionles stare, and got back up o his feet. He dusted himself off, and then turned and looked out of the translucent doors at the heavy rain outside.

"I'm not giving myself pity. I just want to die, so why won't you let me just leave!! I do't love you!! I don't love anyone!! I hate you and everyone else in this world!!"

He suddenly gasped at what he just said, and stepped back, his eyes wide with fear and confusion. He ran to the kitchen, and quickly started digging through the drawers, searching for another knife.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:16 am

She stood there stunned for a moment until she followed him into the kitchen, taking a knife away from him. Sighing, she said, "If thats how you feel... then fine." Turning away, she headed back into the living room, collecting the few things she'd brought with her.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:18 am

Suddenly his feeling of depression went away as he heard a slight snicker . He ran into the room and saw Miia packing her stuff. He had screwed up for the last time. He couldn't take the pain of losing her. Hecrwled over to the knife, and placed it on his chest, ready to stab himself.

"Miia, i'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:19 am

She glanced at him sadly and took the knife away from him. "Don't," she said, her voice cracking. "Don't kill yourself Shin."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:26 am

Tears strolled down his cheeks as he started to press the knife against his chest, when Miia ook the knife. He punched the ground ith anger, and wished he would stop crying.

"What good is my life without you in it? All those hateful things i said, i wouldn't be surprised if you begged me to kill myself."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:27 am

She hugged him tight, resting the back of his head against her chest. Leaning back against the couch, she stroked his hair. "Its okay. You were just embarrassed and confused and angry. I know that it wasn't you who was talking."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:32 am

Shin could feel his emotion taking control over him harming his heart and making him feel heartbroken. He snapped his ingers, and fire appeared floating above the two fingers. He then blew the flame out, and looked up at Miia with a sad expression on his face.

"Why? Why do you stay with e after seeing who i really am?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning?
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Crow :: The Town of White Crow :: Residential Area-
Jump to: