White Crow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Crow: A peaceful town with strange things abound...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Beginning?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

A New Beginning? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:16 pm

She laughed and got out, leading him back to the car.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:19 pm

Shin followed her back to the car, and started putting hs clothing bck on. e zipped up his pants, and stepped back in the car, releaved from the.... fun they had.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:23 pm

She sat in the passengers seat and asked, "Will we head back to your place?"
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:25 pm

He thought about it for a moment, and then looked at his watch. Then he smirked devilishly, and baked up out of the forest and back onto the main road.

"I hink we'll make a short stp first."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:34 pm

"Where?" she asked, cocking her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:35 pm

He laughed gently, and looked over to her with a cocky smile on is face.

"You'll see."

He sped back into town, and slowed down when he neared the school.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:43 pm

She blinked when they neared the school, a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:50 pm

He stopped at the school when everyone out in the school yard looked over at the car. They all began to whisper, when Shin turned towards Miia, and nudged her to let her know to get out.

"Just get out of the car and wait for me at the door."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:13 pm

Furrowing her eyebrows, she did was he said and waited by the door, wondering what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:23 pm

Shin stepped out of the car with a cigarrette in his mouth, and walked over to Miia and kissed her passionately. Then he looked around, and looked at all the students screaming and fainting at the sight of him.

"I'd like to have a word with your teacher."

He said chuckiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:25 pm

She blinked and kissed back, hugging him. "Okay." She led him into the school, leading him to her homeroom class.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:28 pm

Shin walked up to the teacher he blushed deeply as he kissed her hand and spoke to her privately. She handed him a stack of papers, and giggled before he walked back over to Miia.

"I just got you out of school next Wednesday."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:30 pm

She shook her head and laughed. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:32 pm

He kissed her gently, the teacher giving a confused look before finally fainting.

"I have a special dae planned for just ou and me."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:34 pm

"Oh really?" she laughed, hugging him. "What will we be doing?"
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:37 pm

Aoi simply shrugged, pretending not to know what she was talking about. Then he walkd back outside with her on his side, and looked down on her and kissed her gently, his tongue sliding into her mouth and wrestling with it.

"Have any of these kids ever picked on you?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:39 pm

She shook her head as she kissed him. "Sorry, but no. I am considered a nerd, but I'm not a target cause of my mother."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:42 pm

He slowly noded his head, and then walked over to the area and stod in the center of all the people. Then, he slowly gathered their attention by sliding off his shirt, and holdin Miia close to hi chest.

"I have wonderful news. Miia and i are getting married."

Everyone gasped and started to whisper while one girl cried at her chances being blown at ever getting a date with Shin.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:48 pm

She gave him a quick glance, her eyes widening a little as he hugged her close. However, she just went with it and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:57 pm

A man lashed out at the girl, drool all over his face as he ried to grab her breast. But before he could even get within two feet of her, Shin had hot him seven times in the chest. He put his gun back in his leg holster, and started to breath deeply. Then, his anger rose, and walked over to the man, and started to stomp his face in.

"He was what? 58 and he had the nerve to try and touch her at such a young age!?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:01 am

Miia pulled him back, brushing his back with her hand. "Calm down Shin. Its okay. Its okay."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:06 am

Shin started to breath heavily and ell to his knees as memories started to flood back into his mind. He screamed in pain as people just started to panic and gasp.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:08 am

She hugged him close, carressing his head with her hand, trying to calm him. Kissing his head, she whispered, "Its okay... Calm down. Come on, lets go home."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:17 am

Aoi struggled to his feet, and walked over to the car. He stepped in, and sat down blushing, his head still throbing. He had emberassed himself, but mostly Miia.

"Miia, i'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:18 am

"Its okay," she laughed, hugging him. "I'm a Carolina daughter so no one will think much of it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning?
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Crow :: The Town of White Crow :: Residential Area-
Jump to: