White Crow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Crow: A peaceful town with strange things abound...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Beginning?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

A New Beginning? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:40 pm

She hissed softly and grabbed his other arm, pulling him up into a standing position. "You don't seem to have any concept of how I feel." Taking his bandages, she rebandaged his arm and muttered, "No concept at all."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:43 pm

[ize=9]Suddenly Shin's home burst up into flames, and sarted to light up the entire area. Everyone ran screaming, however, Shin just gave the house one cold look before doing something that he felt would help them both. He looked at Miia, and then pur on a fake smile.

"You know, your right, i just thought you were some idiot fan girl. And what was even better, i just said hat 'i love you' crap just to get you in bed."[/size]
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:45 pm

She gritted her teeth and slapped him across the face, but then felt sorry and hugged him. "You bastard."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:50 pm

Shin took the slap as if it was nonthing, and pushed her off of him as she hugged him. He then pulled out his carton of cigarrettes and placed one in his mouth and stated to smoke it. He blew a puff of smoke into the air, before giving her an emotionless look.

"You just had a nice body, i was only looking to get you in bed. Yo were easy, that's all. I don't love you, and i don't want a long term relationship with you either."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:51 pm

She crossed her arms over her chest, her eyes narrowing into a glare. "Fine," she muttered. "Think that way. I will be leaving." She turned on her heel and headed back towards the mansion, a single tear streaking down her face.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:57 pm

Shin watched as she walkd away, and felt a tear break out the corner of his left eye. 'Atleast she can be safe now.' Shin fell to the ground on his knees as tears poured don his face. He knew he did what was right, but hated himself for gaining this damn curse.

"Why he f*** was i chosen? Why did you pick me you son of a bitch!?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:59 pm

She stopped on the street corner and glanced back at him once, shaking her head. You knew that you had to be careful, one part of her mind whispered. Men are dangerous remember?
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:05 pm

Shin looked at the sky as he renounced the fact that he was born into this world as a 'human'. The heavens had made him a monster as he turned his attenion towards the mansion.

"All i have to do is let the demon kill me, and i can end my pain. Then, Miia can be happy again."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:07 pm

She tried to step into the street, but something was pulling her back. Sighing, she sat down beneath a stop sign, rubbing the mark slowly. It was cool now, though the brand on her shirt was still there.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:08 pm

Shin stod up slowly and walked down the sidewalk back towards the mansion, his eyes in a trance. He felt his mark stinging with pain as it began to grow larger, consuming his chest.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:10 pm

She felt him walk past, but didn't raise her head, just still rubbing her mark softly, a tear falling onto the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:17 pm

Shin walked ou into the middle of the street when a car zoomed past him, and hit him onto the ground. He slowly stood up, his body in serious pain before he felr his chest return to its normal feeling, and he saw Miia crying.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:18 pm

She heard the collision but didn't look up. He doesn't care so no reason to watch, the one part of her mind said.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:23 pm

Shin felt his depression lift from his body as a dark enigma drifted back into his urning house and disappeared. He craled over to Miia and hugged her tightly.

"Miia, i didn't mean or say those words, i swear. I love you more han anything, it was all that demons fault. You have to believe me."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:24 pm

She glanced up and she said softly, "How can I believe you? This has happened before Shin. How can I believe what you say?" Tears were still falling from her chin and her eyes were sad.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:27 pm

Shin unwrapped the bandages, and blood began to pour down his wrist.

"Miia, i will give up my life to prove to you that i love you."

He opened up his shirt, and covered his mark with his own blood. He then felt his sight become blurry once again, he wa losing alot of blood, and moving was quickening the loss.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:29 pm

She grabbed his wrist and rebound it. Leaning forward, she kissed the mark, licking off the blood.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:35 pm

Shin hugged her tightly, and apoligized over and over, his heart aching from sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:36 pm

"I believe you," she whispered, licking off all of the blood. Framing his face with her hands, she said, "Please don't lie to me... and don't drive me away like that. It hurt."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:40 pm

He stroked her left cheek, and kissed her pasionately, his tongue wrestling hers. Then he spoke inbetween kisses.

"I swear,.. i'll never.... say something.... like that.... ever again."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:23 pm

She kissed back hard, hugging him tight. "You promise?"
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:57 pm

He nodded his head and kissed her again. Then he hugged her tightly, never wating to let go. The cold snow bit at his bare skin, but he ignored it, and continued to hug her.

"I promise."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:00 pm

She laughed a little and kissed him hard. "Alright. We probably should find a place to stay."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:01 pm

Shin nodded in response and pulled he car keys out of his pocket.

"I'll drop you off at the mansion, you'l be safe there."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:02 pm

"Only if you stay with me," she said, taking his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning?
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Crow :: The Town of White Crow :: Residential Area-
Jump to: