White Crow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Crow: A peaceful town with strange things abound...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Beginning?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

A New Beginning? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:02 pm

Shin chuckled and held her tightly before kissing her gently.

"If it wasn't for you, i'd be dead by now."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:15 pm

She smiled and kissed him gently. "Well, you are not going to die on my watch."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:41 pm

Shin chuckled slightly and got out of the tub and dried himself off. He walked back into the room and got dressed in his usual house lothing, when he heard a knock on the door. He walked to the front door, yet noone was there, when he felt a sudden chill go through him. He shut the door and looked back to see nonthing, before sitting down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:43 pm

Miia got out and dried her hair, cleaning out her ears. Humming softly, she came out of the bathroom, just dressed in a towel and shivered, feeling the air suddenly become cold.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:46 pm

Shin cut on the television, and leaned back as his long hair overed one side of his face. He flipped through channels, trieiing to find somthing to watch befre jus cutting the tv off, and placing his headphones in his ears. He started to listen to music, and closed his eyes, drifting off into a perfect world of music.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:48 pm

She just blinked and shook her head, rolling her eyes at her paranoia. Heading to the bedroom, she started to change into a pair of jeans when suddenly the door slammed behind her. Jumping, she looked around, seeing no one.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:51 pm

Shin heard a door slam, and looked around when he suddenly felt a cold chill go through him again. His breath was once again visible as he breathed, and he quickly stood up, his headphones still in his ears. He quickly looked around when he heard a faint voice that whispered something to him that made him unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:52 pm

The air hurt her lungs as she breathed, it was so hot. Her eyes wide, she looked around and suddenly screamed. The room seemed to be on fire, the mark on her chest burning as she dropped to the floor in a dead faint.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:56 pm

Shin heard the scream and took off running to the room o find her unconsious on the ground. He knelt down beside her when he suddenly felt the mark on his chest start to harm him even more. He simply ignored the pain and grabbed her and lifted her up. Suddenly ice began to cover his body from where the mark was, but he ran with her in his arms nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:59 pm

She felt completly suspended in space, not aware of time or place. All around her were stars, the sun blazing only feet from her. Covering her eyes with her arms, she tried to block out its light, but it broke through and her body was consumed in flames...

Her eyes snapped open and she jumped, accidently knocking Shin over. Holding her head in her hands, she rocked back and forth, moaning.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:03 pm

Shin fell to the ground, and felt a srong aching pain in his chest. However, he refused to let that stop him, he grabbed her again and ran out the door and then fell to the ground, his entire chest engulfed in ice. He panted heavily, his heart wokin harder to keep him breathing as he became colder from the snow covered ground and chilling winds. He used his fire to heat up parts of his body, but it wasn't good enough.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:05 pm

She hugged him tightly, sweat breaking out on her face as the mark continued to burn, the front of her shirt smoldering as it branded a black etching of the mark onto the shirt.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:07 pm

Shin then had flashbacks of this happening at the mansion, and then figured out what had to happen. He chuckled slightly, before struggiling to sit up, and hugged her back tightly.

"I told you, i have to die for our sake."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:09 pm

She shook her head violently, tears streaming down her face from pain and sadness. Her heart seemed to drop into her stomach and she kissed him hard, still shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:12 pm

Shin kissed her back lovingly, and pulled his gun out of his leg holster. He stepped back and placed the gun to his head, and unlocked the gun.

"I love you Miia."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:15 pm

"Don't do this God damn it!" she screamed, kissing the mark. "Dying isn't going to help US! Cause you'll be dead!"
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:16 pm

Shin smiled before he spoke before pulling the trigger.

"If i'm dead, the curse will be gone, and the mark won't cause you anymore ttrouble."

He pulled the trigger, however, nonthing came out. He was out of bullets. He cursed beneath his breath and threw he gun to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:19 pm

She hugged him tighter, pushing him back into the snow. From the heat of her mark, the snow around them was melting into the water. "I can live with it," she cried, kissing his mark again. "Please don't give up."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:22 pm

Shin felt her on his chest, but simply reahed into his pocket and pulled out a knife. He unwrapped his bandages around his wrist, and reopened the wound and made it even deeper.

"It's for he best Miia."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:22 pm

She knocked the knife out of his hand and grabbed the front of his shirt. "the best for who?!" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:27 pm

Shin kissed her gently before answering her.

"The best for you, my love."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:27 pm

She gritted her teeth and hissed, "What makes you think that I'll be happy if you die?"
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:32 pm

Shin chuckled before looking at the dark clouded sy as rain began to pour down heavily upon the two. People surrounded the two as he finally spoke.

"Because, i'm just an idol, a tool, a pretty face. When i'm dead, people will just move onto the next pretty face, and i'll be left ehind, stuck in a small world. Noone cares about me, i was always alone, no matter what happened."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:34 pm

A shiver of rage went up her spine and she hissed, "You just think of me as some idiot fan girl..."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:38 pm

Shin shook his head slightly, before stroking her right cheek.

"No, but your love for me was forced upon you, by my actions and this curse."

Shin felt his loss of blood taking a heavy effect on his body, and quickly and started to struggle to speak.

"Don't end your life because a fool like me loved you, Miia."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning?   A New Beginning? - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning?
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Crow :: The Town of White Crow :: Residential Area-
Jump to: