White Crow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Crow: A peaceful town with strange things abound...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rowan's Boredom (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:47 pm

"Then you are not brothers if that is true," Rowan spat.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:50 pm

Shin laughed, seeing that Rowan was right. He was hated, used, foolish, and viewed as the bad guy. Everything about him was imperfect.

"I suppose your right Rowan, all the more reason i should die."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:51 pm

"That was not what I meant," Rowan sighed, his anger growing again.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:54 pm

Shin pulled out the gun, and then placed it to his head.

"If i kill Helen, then i'll just end up breaking the curse and drawing her and i closer to eachother."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:56 pm

"Isn't that a good thing then?" Rowan asked exasperatedly. "You want to marry her don't you!?"
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:59 pm

SHin threw the gun to the ground and then got up, and looked back at Rowan.

"Not if it means that i'm the reason she dies."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:00 pm

"If the curse is gone and you're still alive, she'll be able to live happily," Rowan sighed. "Her body won't tear itself apart."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:03 pm

Shin sighed, and didn't say a word before picking up another book on the history of White Crow. He flipped through the pages untill he saw something that made him drop the book altogether. He was frozen in lac, his eyes wide ith fear and disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:04 pm

Rowan blinked and picked up the book. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:11 pm

[size=9]SHin's fist tightened and he began to shudder.

"So it was their fault?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:11 pm

Rowan blinked, furrowing his eyebrows. "Who?"
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:43 pm

Shin turned to face Rowan, his eyes full of anger as he tightly squeezed the chair next to him. Then, his pos started to lose control. Shin's hands engulfed in flames, and the chair he was squeezing caught on fire alone with the table. Shin was stabilizing his power the best he could, but it proved not to be going so well.

"My parents, they sacraficed me to that damn werewolf to keep themselves alive. They are lucky that werewolf is what killed them and not me..."

SHin gritted his teeth, and tightened his fist to the point that his fire was spreading all across the room.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:47 pm

Rowan's eyes widened and he looked down at the page. There was a picture of Shin's parents on it and he looked back at Shin. "Dude, please calm down a little... I don't want to end up having this place burned down.'
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:01 pm

Shin calmed down slightly, the fire fading away leaving behind burned stains and ashes from the chair and table.
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:05 pm

"Good," Rowan said, breathing a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:08 pm

Shin's eyes slendered and a more serious expression took over his face. He spoke to Rowan, but he didn't look back at him once.

"Do you really think i can bring happiness to Miia?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:10 pm

Rowan nodded and said, "You are the only one who could bring her happiness... ever."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:13 pm

Shin nodded slowly before turning back to Rowan. He bore a warm smile on his face, and he picked up a book and started doing research on others who had mysterious powers like him and Miia.

"I'll find a way to stop Helen, and then find a way to free you from this library. Oh, and thanks for the talk, i really needed it."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:56 pm

Rowan nodded and smiled. "Anytime. I'd like to think of you as a friend, Shin... if you're okay with it."
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:05 pm

Shin nodded, and then opened up another book.

"I'd like that too Rowan."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:06 pm

Rowan nodded and took another book out of the box, flipping through it.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:10 pm

Shin finally found a page on the werewolf, and then smiled happily.

"Hm, it appears that the werewolf was here last.."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:40 pm

"You found the Wolverine King's info?" Rowan asked, moving over to stand beside Shin.
Back to top Go down
Shin Sangokumusō

Shin Sangokumusō

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:49 pm

Shin nodded before looking at the date. He read tthe article and then rose his eyebrow in suspicion.

"This was recorded two years ago. Maybe the werewolf isl here in White Crow."
Back to top Go down
Rowan_Ghost

Rowan_Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:53 pm

"He's probably still here if Helen is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rowan's Boredom (Open)   Rowan's Boredom (Open) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rowan's Boredom (Open)
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next